Peter R. Merkx
Visiting Assistant Professor
Department of Mathematics
Wake Forest University
Winston-Salem, North Carolina, 27109
Offices: Building 29, Room 007; Manchester Hall, Room 122
Math 111: Calculus with Analytic Geometry, Part I; Sections D, E, and F.
Algebraic geometry, F-theory, superconformal field theories, and related mathematics.
4. Pairing 6D SCFTs, (2019) arXiv:1903.00079 [hep-th].
3. Classifying global symmetries of 6D SCFTs, J. High Energy Phys. 03 (2018) 163. arXiv:1711.05155 [hep-th]. Published version.
2. Global symmetries of six dimensional superconformal field theories, University of California, Santa Barbara Doctoral Thesis, September, 2017. Abridged version.
1. (with M. Bertolini and D. R. Morrison), On the global symmetries of 6D superconformal field theories, J. High Energy Phys. 07 (2016) 005, arXiv:1510.08056 [hep-th].
Publications in Preparation:
2. On Classifying Compact Calabi-Yau Threefolds
1. Geometrizing the Frozen Phase of F-Theory
A picture (of the M22 graph):
A moving picture: 2D 'X-ray' from various perscpectives of a very symmetric rigid 8D point arrangement.